We encourage buyers and sellers to resolve disputes between themselves. However this is not always possible, so we offer an impartial systematic approach to solving most common disputes.
The most important factors that determine our dispute decisions:
- Evidence of goods being received e.g. (tracking number, online receipt .. etc)
- Does the item have postal insurance
- Previous transactions with BTCrow.com
- Photographic evidence of any damage to the item(s)
- Willingness of buyer and seller to cooperate with our requests for information
- Willingness of seller to accept returned goods
- Verification of buyer and seller's address details
We treat all dispute resolutions with client privacy high on our priority list. We will not ask our clients to reveal personal information unless the situation absolutely warrants this.
Where we do not receive enough evidence, or cannot resolve a dispute we will return 50% the buyer and forward the remaining 50% to the seller.